LEAD DEVELOPER WITH AMAZING PROBLEM-SOLVING SKILLS
Development · Gothenburg Temporarily Remote
Do you also find complex problems with multi-dimensional challenges as something wonderful? Awesome! Continue below if you’re an overachiever with a dynamic skill set and a true team-player.
Your mission is to lead the way for our craftsmanship by translating design, visions and challenges into beautiful and efficient solutions. Designing scalable, reliable architectures and finding the best solutions for a problem is your primary goal. The starting point is usually the MVP all the way to deploying to thousands of users worldwide. With fewer words, you’re responsible for:
- Defining the technical architecture of existing and future projects & products
- Anticipating problems and formalize solutions for technical complexities
- Defining processes and tools to ensure reusability
- Ensuring continuous quality increase in our technical deliveries and products
- Mentoring your teammates on how to solve and approach technical problems
- Ensuring our code and results matches our philosophy and high-quality standards
- Supporting the Product Owner to plan for technical developments
For this special role we will be extra attentive to:
- How you value Interaction Design, User Experience and Customer Experience
- Your experience with creating a well-structured interaction layer
- Your communication skills and how you are as a team player
Our current stack is based on PHP (Laravel), JS (React & React Native) and a couple of more exotic languages and frameworks, but it doesn’t really matter to us to be honest. What matters first to us is your approach on how to solve problems – languages and frameworks are just tools to achieve that.
We are therefore looking for an excellent communicator who can explain both complex technical topics with other engineers and simplify problems to communicate with either customers, project managers and designers. This requires that you, by nature, have a structured mindset, are a true problem-solver, love technology and have an eye for details.
Every day will bring new exciting challenges where you need to structure complex projects, make calculated decisions and be a warrior for our users and clients – all while ensuring quality and value in our deliveries. Passion, genuine interest and engagement is crucial to kick ass.
Here are a few examples of the context in which you will be acting:
A massive customer loyalty platform for the automotive industry, our own SaaS products for communication, marketing and events, new digital strategies for global manufacturers, an app platform to enhance customer engagement and much more magical stuff.
THIS IS CETREZ
At Cetrez we design and build digital ecosystems.
We are a selected group of individuals with pure passion for our craft and no egos. We are one big unified team consisting of designers, developers, gamers, tech junkies, thinkers and perfectionists. At the core we are all problem-solvers and we strive to create a positive impact in everything we do. For us, it’s not about what we do, but rather how we do it.
Whether we are building our own products or developing projects together with our clients we put user-centricity in the center of everything we do. We always focus on creating value for the end-user and for our clients, therefore our craft goes beyond design processes or cutting-edge tech.
We are very proud to be able to engage with some of the world’s most prestigious brands across various industries. Their visions together with our high ambitions and an uncompromising level of quality fuels us to keep pushing further and to never be satisfied.
We only invest in long-term partnerships, projects and products. We believe it is the only way to bring real change, value and impact to an industry. Whether the outcome is a software product, a digital ecosystem or even a new company – any challenge is welcome.
THIS IS YOU
A person with solid experience as a lead software developer or solution architect. You're an Internet native who eat, sleep and breath all things digital.
No matter the size or complexity of a task you always attack it prestigeless and strive to go above and beyond – you would never accept anything remote to “Good enough”.
You’re a social being, driven by passion, value a high team spirit and always make sure to keep the troops inspired and aligned with the project goals.
Most importantly, you’re a warm-hearted person, with love and respect to people around you.
- 5+ years of experience of software development
- 1+ years of experience as a team lead, technical lead and/or solution architect
- Master or Bachelor degree in Computer Science
- Proper sense of UI/UX
- Experience building software or business in a startup environment
- Experience with large and complex software architecture
- Experience of advanced web or app development
- … or even better! A combined experience of web/mobile as well as other software stacks (e.g. desktop, embedded, etc.)
- Experience with quality standards in safety-critical industries (e.g. healthcare, automotive, etc.)
- Experience in building Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment pipelines
- Experience in building automated test toolchains
- Experience with large scale deployments
This is a full-time employment at HQ in Gothenburg. You need to be fluent in English and preferably in Swedish as well. Please attach your CV in English.