GRAND MASTER OF SCRUM
Development · Gothenburg Temporarily Remote
We’re looking for you who can be a guiding light for our teams, to help navigate through ideas and challenges to ultimately deliver awesome quality – always with a strong focus on team spirit.
We need a special someone to take responsibility for building, growing and maintaining a high-quality workflow within teams by influencing the daily work. You will be working with all aspects that impact the team dynamics and deliveries, such as setting up tasks, tools, processes, knowing “who's ‘gonna do what” and invest massively in team-building. For us to succeed, it's crucial that you have passion for the work with a genuine interest in collective intelligence and engagement.
To give you an overview, you will be responsible for:
- Helping the team to develop an agile mindset, to eat, live and breathe according to true agile values and principles
- Helping the team members to break down and refine the work, leading to realistic goals and targets
- Shield the team from unplanned interruptions
- Escalate issues and suggest solutions to get rid of obstacles that prevent the team from working efficiently (internally and externally)
- Lead team ceremonies and continuous improvements
- Lead ideation and discussions, building a strong and dynamic team culture, in particular the team’s well-being
- Ensuring high Quality Assurance is upheld in the teams (technical and non technical aspects)
Here’s a snapshot of our current organization and what we're up to:
We are 22 people working in tight teams with projects such as a massive customer loyalty platform for the automotive industry, our own SaaS products for marketing and events, new digital strategies for global manufacturers, an app platform to enhance customer experience and engagement, and a lot more going on to deliver magic.
THIS IS CETREZ
At Cetrez we design and build digital ecosystems.
We are a selected group of individuals with pure passion for our craft and no egos. We are one big unified team consisting of designers, developers, gamers, tech junkies, thinkers and perfectionists. At the core we are all problem-solvers and we strive to create a positive impact in everything we do. For us, it’s not about what we do, but rather how we do it.
Whether we are building our own products or developing projects together with our clients we put user-centricity in the center of everything we do. We always focus on creating value for the end-user and for our clients, therefore our craft goes beyond design processes or cutting-edge tech.
We are very proud to be able to engage with some of the world’s most prestigious brands across various industries. Their visions together with our high ambitions and an uncompromising level of quality fuels us to keep pushing further and to never be satisfied.
We only invest in long-term partnerships, projects and products. We believe it is the only way to bring real change, value and impact to an industry. Whether the outcome is a software product, a digital ecosystem or even a new company - any challenge is welcome.
THIS IS YOU
You understand that beautiful software requires a perfect blend between design, tech and business – and without a strong team it means nothing. You have previous experience of product ownership or as a Scrum Master within a software development environment. You're an Internet native who eat, sleep and breath all things digital.
No matter the size or complexity of a task you always attack it prestigeless and strive to go above and beyond.
You’re a social being, driven by passion, value a high team spirit and always make sure to keep the team inspired and aligned with the project goals. You value collective intelligence and you can enable the best in each and every individual.
Most importantly, you’re a warm-hearted person, with love and respect to people around you.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Communication Technology or any other relevant qualification
- Previous experience as a Product Owner or Scrum Master in the software industry
- True understanding of the Agile development principles
- Well-developed communication and teamwork skills
- Excellent analytical skills and an independent, structured, and target-oriented approach to work
- Used to work with and drive international teams
- Experience building software or business in a startup environment
- Managing tools like Jira, Confluence, Trello, Asana etc.
- Experience of web or app development
- Degree in project management, team management or equivalent
This is a full-time employment at HQ in Gothenburg. You need to be fluent in English and preferably in Swedish as well. Please attach your CV in English.