As our design team grows, so too does our need for a warm and capable UX Designer who will drive the design of products for some of the world’s most prestigious brands.
We're looking for someone who can communicate accurately with whomever their audience is, whether it be developers, fellow designers, or intended end-users.
In your role as a maker, it’s important that you:
- can think at all layers, from product design to interaction, to beautiful pixels
- thrive when working with peers who challenge you
- want to work with passionate, open people who value attention to detail
- enjoy the process of working on hard problems whilst helping set a new standard for design here at Cetrez.
THIS IS CETREZ
At Cetrez we design and build digital ecosystems.
We are a select group of individuals with a pure passion for our craft and no egos. We are one big, unified team consisting of designers, developers, gamers, tech junkies, thinkers and perfectionists. At the core, we are all problem-solvers, and we strive to create a positive impact in everything we do. For us, it’s not about what we do, but rather how we do it.
Whether we are building our own products or developing projects together with our clients we put user-centricity in the center of everything we do. We always focus on creating value for the end-user and for our clients, therefore our craft goes beyond design processes or cutting-edge tech.
We are very proud to be able to engage with some of the world’s most prestigious brands across various industries. Their visions together with our high ambitions and an uncompromising level of quality fuel us to keep pushing further and to never be satisfied.
We only invest in long-term partnerships, projects and products. We believe it is the only way to bring real change, value and impact to the industry. Whether the outcome is a software product, a digital ecosystem or even a new company - any challenge is welcome.
THIS IS YOU
You are extremely engaged in your work and you find it effortless to take the initiative.
Your top priority is to understand a design problem deeply and pragmatically; not to just be "right". You are constantly weighing up the intended benefits against the unintended consequences of every design decision you make.
Owning and driving your design decisions forward with gumption and conviction while navigating technical complexity means that you never settle for mediocrity in your work.
And no matter how much knowledge or experience you have, the most valuable characteristic is that you are a warm-hearted and self-reflective person.
- 5+ years of work experience
- A strong portfolio with a digital focus (UI, apps, web, systems etc.)
- A black belt in Balsamiq, Sketch, Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator,
- You welcome feedback and constructive criticism to develop your skills
- Keen interest in UI Design